Saturday 4 August 2012

Karma statistics available through Connect's API


In my previous post, I mentioned about allowing karma statistics to be available through Connect's API.  So, that is done. The method karma.details which requires a GET call, passing the username of the user, called only after authenticating with the api, returns user score in each respect, i.e score on fixinng bugs, making posts, tweeting, build service commits and wiki edits. It also returns user badge and the last karma update time of the user.


I plan to deploy the second version of the Karma plugin as soon as my mentor Michal Hrusecky, who is away currently, gets back. Also, if you have any ideas to give across or want to comment on how you liked or disliked the karma plugin, do leave a comment, I will work on it and improve it in the second version itself.


Next, I am starting off with the documentation. Hope to finish this asap, not much time left for the pencils down date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment