Sunday 20 May 2012

Coding period starts!

I have finally started working on my GSoC project now, that is the Karma plugin for OpenSUSE Connect. Since Connect is developed under the Elgg framework, hence, my project requires me to work with Elgg.
Elgg which is extremely powerful(which i realize now :) ), is totally new to me.
Still stuck up, trying to figure out why the plugin displays default Elgg icons on calling getIcon(), even when I try registering plugin hooks for entity:icon:url or using the setIcon() method to change the default url for locating entity icons!
Time to hurry up now, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Hi !

    good work, and thank's for your contribution to the openSUSE community!

    Work hard... and don't forget Have a lot of fun!! XD

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete